tjspeaks

CAG NFL LIII CHAMPIONSHIP!

287 posts in this topic

@dazzo47

My family is flying back to Chicago for a week. How am I going to survive? I am available tomorrow morning and early evening. Sunday with notice and throughout the week is up in the air, but I should be free after 7:30 central. Get@me

6 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo47

My family is flying back to Chicago for a week. How am I going to survive? I am available tomorrow morning and early evening. Sunday with notice and throughout the week is up in the air, but I should be free after 7:30 central. Get@me

@SitnHereFlossin, sorry gotta build my team. Hopefully will be ready by end of week. 

SitnHereFlossin likes this

4 hours ago, dazzo0007 said:

sorry @HeavyHitter55, having trouble with roster.  will have to post-pone.  hope to have it done by end of week.  

No problem @dazzo0007. I'll be out of town then returning next Tuesday. We can work out the details later. 

On 8/1/2017 at 7:57 PM, X2KFootballG0dX said:

@aquickassasin I can play anytime during the week after 7 central. Weekends up in the air..  Happy Birthday sir

I'm going to get my team built sometime tomorrow (I'm being indecisive on a few positions), though I have plans the next few days, so it might have to be next week for us.  Also thanks!

8 minutes ago, dazzo0007 said:

DAC185E4-036B-4BAD-A474-2EC7891E57C2.jpeg0A7F9861-57FB-479A-91AD-D56CBD31A6F2.jpeg

tos

2 - 2

pog t. Montgomery 18 carries 102 yards, 3 rec 29 yards 

gg hh

GG @dazzo0007.  I felt rattled all game - definitely didn't feel comfortable in my playcalling.  I was out-coached here.

dazzo0007 likes this

FALCONS @ EAGLES - WEEK 2

Neither defense played particularly well in this game. In the end POG Austin Hunter catches the game winning 40 yard TD with six seconds remaining. Final score 24 - 17 Falcons -  GG @HeavyHitter55

Honorable mention goes out to ex-Chicago Bear Alshon Jeffrey, he made big 3rd down catches the entire second half.

TOTAL YARDS   RUSHING   PASSING   QB RATIO   FORCED TURNOVERS

ATLANTA

272                  79              194         158.3          0

PHILLY

159                  27              132          94.8           0

image.jpg