tjspeaks

CAG NFL LII CHAMPIONSHIP!

369 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2017 at 7:56 AM, aquickassasin said:

@dazzo0007 I have the next 4 days off, and as of right now the only day I can't play is Tuesday night.  Let me know what works for you.

Tonight at 8:30 pm et?

Just a friendly reminder for everyone that I will stream every game I play.  I ask that you can do me some favors during the game:

Immediately after the team select screen, please do all of your substitutions during this time.  Once you're finished, I will pause the game and run an intro vid on my end. 

Please keep replays to a bare minimum.  Three replays max. Also, the pausing and unpausing rapidly after every other play....can we eliminate that as well? 

Allow the halftime and post-game highlights run through to their entirety.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The Rochester Norsemen open the season at home against the Rattlers and squeak away with a victory 20-17.

POG:  RB Kris Munoz - 14 att for 54 yards, 5 receptions for 92 yards and the game winning TD.

Honorable mention:  QB Jim Phillips - 12/20 for 202 yards, 2 TD 0 INT

Stats (ROC-ARI):

TY: 254-195

PY: 202-95

RY: 52-100

QBR: 127.5-83.7

TO: 0-0

GG @SitnHereFlossin! Your run game is strong! 

2.5 things are becoming glaringly obvious to me:

1.  @HeavyHitter55 killed me in our week 1 game just yesterday. He had about 205 yards passing, with about 180 yards coming off of screen passes. I felt useless trying to defend it because somehow @X2KFootballG0dX when hexing my team gave me a generic playbook and my favorite 3 plays to defend the screen wasn't available at my disposal. My opponent today must be as much as an avid film study geek as I am cuz I got a heavy dose of it today. 

2. I need to expand my offensive playbook. More and more people are keying in on my favorite plays. 

2.5 Broadcasting my games on Twitch, everyone simply reads my keys, and takes advantage of me.

9 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

2.5 things are becoming glaringly obvious to me:

1.  @HeavyHitter55 killed me in our week 1 game just yesterday. He had about 205 yards passing, with about 180 yards coming off of screen passes. I felt useless trying to defend it because somehow @X2KFootballG0dX when hexing my team gave me a generic playbook and my favorite 3 plays to defend the screen wasn't available at my disposal. My opponent today must be as much as an avid film study geek as I am cuz I got a heavy dose of it today. 

2. I need to expand my offensive playbook. More and more people are keying in on my favorite plays. 

2.5 Broadcasting my games on Twitch, everyone simply reads my keys, and takes advantage of me.

I "...killed..." you???  I only won by 3 points...

Look up the definition of "...killed..." and you'll see my and @Pcat Magoo's game just this evening.

1 hour ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

I "...killed..." you???  I only won by 3 points...

Look up the definition of "...killed..." and you'll see my and @Pcat Magoo's game just this evening.

I was referring specifically to your screen game. With a generic playbook I didn't have my 3 favorite plays to defend it. Apologies I should've been more specific.

@Lord Destro I have lots of time to play our game today and most of the days following. I'd prefer to not play our game before 8:00 central on which ever given you you are free. Let me know what works for you.

Mustangs beat the Navigators in a thriller 24 - 21

Yards

232  -  230

Passing

130   -   148

Rushing

102   -   82

Turnovers

2   -    2

GG!!! This one is worth watching on Destro's Twitch Channel!!!