tjspeaks

CAG NFL LII CHAMPIONSHIP!

369 posts in this topic

adl.png

Standings & Schedule:

http://www.scheduleague.com/lii

The ADL is back for season #2! 

You can keep your exact same team, tweak it a little by drafting a few new players, trade a player, or draft 11 new players. All teams MUST meet team build guidelines noted here [in post #1]: 

DRAFT SCHEDULE:  

- If you are releasing any player's, they must be released by Tuesday @ 6 PM EDT

- Wednesday @ 6 PM EDT, any new teams joining begin drafting their 11 players (any available player)

- Thursday @ 6 PM EDT, all teams can complete their roster from available players

- Season will kick off on Monday evening

ADL Players:

Complete list in post #1, Unavailable players in post #2:

I would like to put in for a team in Washington. Team name undecided. Where do I go to read the rules?

Reminder:

If you are editing your team. you must release players soon!

- If you are releasing any player's, they must be released by Tuesday @ 6 PM EDT

ADL II KICKS OFF

http://www.scheduleague.com/lii

10 Teams, 6 Playoff teams.

Have a competitive, fun season!

#1. 1nvig.png Annapolis Navigators [Lord Destro]   0-0  
#2. 1239.png Arizona Rattlers [SitnHereFlossin]   0-0  
#3. 12310.png Baltimore Bulls [tjspeaks]   0-0  
#4. 12312.png Cleveland Waterboys [Aquick Assasin]   0-0  
#5. 12311.png Corpus Christi Black Death [xRunandSH00tx]   0-0  
#6. 1237.png Honolulu Hornets [dazzo47]   0-0  
#7. 1236.png Moscow Maulers [dazzo0007]    0-0  
#8. 1thun.png Olympia Thunderbirds [MightyRx]   0-0  
#9. 12313.png Rochester Norsemen [HeavyHitter55]   0-0  
#10. 1231.jpg Salinas Mustangs [Pcat Magoo]   0-0

@HeavyHitter55

I'm knocking out all bums.  You're first up on the hit list. Don't let your inflated record over the past couple of seasons get to your head. This comes just in time for a reality check. When I boxed as an amateur my nickname was the mechanic, because I loved doing body work. For you I will make an exception and go straight for the knockout. @X2KFootballG0dX hasn't edited my team yet but he is usually pretty quick on the draw. I am available next week Wednesday through Friday anytime after 8:30 eastern and Saturday with notice. Get@me

57 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@HeavyHitter55

I'm knocking out all bums.  You're first up on the hit list. Don't let your inflated record over the past couple of seasons get to your head. This comes just in time for a reality check. When I boxed as an amateur my nickname was the mechanic, because I loved doing body work. For you I will make an exception and go straight for the knockout. @X2KFootballG0dX hasn't edited my team yet but he is usually pretty quick on the draw. I am available next week Wednesday through Friday anytime after 8:30 eastern and Saturday with notice. Get@me

Just cause you have a talk show now doesn't mean that your voice is the only one that matters. Games are played on the field not from the mouth. 

I'll take Wednesday at 9pm ET. 

SitnHereFlossin likes this