SitnHereFlossin

The CAG Show: Episode #6

81 posts in this topic

Just now, SitnHereFlossin said:

Thanks @LynnRamos. I'm thinking of adding in some discussions on some advantages/disadvantages of defensive fronts and coverages into the discussion at some point. Pending on the feedback I get from you guys.

That would be really dope! Looking forward to it. BTW yes, that image of @dazzo47 jumping off the cliff is hysterical.

dazzo47 and SitnHereFlossin like this

Good deal! I'm knowledgable on all defensive schemes with the exception of the 3-4. When I played we never incorporated it. I have never been a fan of it, but since John Fox came to the Bears I've made it a point to study up on it. It definitely has it's perks as you can disguise coverages easier. But I still am not a fan of it.

42 minutes ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

Good deal! I'm knowledgable on all defensive schemes with the exception of the 3-4. When I played we never incorporated it. I have never been a fan of it, but since John Fox came to the Bears I've made it a point to study up on it. It definitely has it's perks as you can disguise coverages easier. But I still am not a fan of it.

3-4 is my fav defensive scheme. If a videogame ever does a proper job on replicating the 3-4 I would never use the 4-3 ever again.

MightyRx likes this

Inside CAG NFL 57 Episode #1 More Details Coming Soon!!!! 

Keep in mind this is not or will not be a show @SitnHereFlossinhas put on this will be a more of a weekly review of the league. Eddie has done a tremendous job and like everyone I'm anxious for his return. For Episode #7. But in the mean time until then. Enjoy my brief but memorable review each week. But to get the show started I'll need everyone to fill their rosters. As  episode #1 will debut the day near after the deadline for all rosters.

DEXATI20180319004346.png

X2KFootballG0dX likes this

Guys I'm planning on doing the first show next Sunday April 1st via Facebook live i would like everyone to try to get your rosters posted by then not a requirement but it would make the show run smoother