SitnHereFlossin

The CAG Show: Episode #6 - Airing Thurs. 12.21.17 at 8:30 est... NCAANFLCoachTY, welcome to the big leagues!

77 posts in this topic

Per @Lord Destro suggestion... and to keep things fresh, I wouldn't mind including a few fantasy seasons in between the official NFL roster seasons. You could save your official NFL team and just reuse it (or edit slightly) after the fantasy season. 

We could have fun and be creative with various themes. 

We need 6 guys to say 'yeah' and we can add 2 fantasy season in between the long NFL season grind. 

What say ye?

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/20/2017 at 7:56 PM, tjspeaks said:

Per @Lord Destro suggestion... and to keep things fresh, I wouldn't mind including a few fantasy seasons in between the official NFL roster seasons. You could save your official NFL team and just reuse it (or edit slightly) after the fantasy season. 

We could have fun and be creative with various themes. 

We need 6 guys to say 'yeah' and we can add 2 fantasy season in between the long NFL season grind. 

What say ye?

If there's enough interest I'll consider revisiting the DFL:

 

Share this post


Link to post

It appears at least 4 of us would like a fantasy season (or two) of some kind to break up the multiple official NFL roster seasons. Do we have 2 more?  

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/2/2017 at 7:37 PM, tjspeaks said:

It appears at least 4 of us would like a fantasy season (or two) of some kind to break up the multiple official NFL roster seasons. Do we have 2 more?  

I'll throw my name in for fantasy seasons to break up the NFL roster seasons.

Share this post


Link to post

If there is a topic you would like added to the discussion please send Pcat AND I a message. Let us know if you would prefer to keep the question from the author discreet.

Share this post


Link to post

------------------------- VOTE -----------------------

From 'The CAG Show' discussion:

[Please PM me your answer]

We have played 11 and 20 CAP seasons (pros and cons for each).

 

Q: Would you like to play a 16 CAP season next season (first official NFL roster season)?

 

PM me a simple 'yes' or 'no'

(We will post all responses when voting is complete)

Thanks

------------------------- VOTE -----------------------

1vote.png

Share this post


Link to post

Brothers,

My apologies for the sudden interuption of the stream. @Pcat Magoo was literally weathering a bad storm in Kansas City. Several minutes later @MightyRx & I started a new stream, concluding the show entitled 'Weather the storm' (ha!). Feel free to tune in and watch it when you have a moment. Until next time!

Thanks @MightyRx for coming on, serving as our honorary guest. For me I love to pick the brains of football players and fans.

MightyRx and tjspeaks like this

Share this post


Link to post

Brethren,

It is that time again. Our next YouTube stream will be conducted Friday, 07.07.17 at 7:30 PM central time. That said, I have some sad news. @Pcat Magoo, whom I consider a friend is trading in his microphone for camouflage as he is preparing himself for the upcoming hunting season. He also has a duck hunting stream on YouTube which you can subscribe to:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8tonlQAEqFdqa2Z7tEr2xA

This will be his last season in CAG, at least for a while. Personally, I will miss him both on the show and on the field. I love to compete against the best opponents. Despite his CAG bowl record I consider both him and TPat to be our two best players, at least vs me. Tune in to find out who his replacement is. Another surprise MAY be in the works as well.    

 

Share this post


Link to post

@MightyRx @HeavyHitter55

Thanks goes out to MightyRX for filling the shoes of @Pcat Magoo. No one can fill his shoes IMO, but you made out to be a fine replacement. Thank you HeavyHitter for coming on as our guest tonight. 

@tjspeaks

A few questions arose tonight about the rules that the group would like for you to revise/reconsider:

  1. LATE HITS - MightyRX personally considers it a travesty that all penalties of the game aren't enforced. In his words, we can't control holding penalties that often come at crucial times of the game. Late hits, whether blatant or not should be enforced.
  2. REPLAYS - Destro & I would like to see them either eliminated or restricted. I can't speak for him but for me it messes up the flow of the game. Opponents also use it to determine what happened on certain plays so they can possibly make adjustments.
  3. Linebackers - @Lord Destro would like for pass rushing defensive ends to be subbed in a DE. I think this is already accepted as long as they have a pass rushing ability. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@MightyRx @HeavyHitter55

Thanks goes out to MightyRX for filling the shoes of @Pcat Magoo. No one can fill his shoes IMO, but you made out to be a fine replacement. Thank you HeavyHitter for coming on as our guest tonight. 

@tjspeaks

A few questions arose tonight about the rules that the group would like for you to revise/reconsider:

  1. LATE HITS - MightyRX personally considers it a travesty that all penalties of the game aren't enforced. In his words, we can't control holding penalties that often come at crucial times of the game. Late hits, whether blatant or not should be enforced.
  2. REPLAYS - Destro & I would like to see them either eliminated or restricted. I can't speak for him but for me it messes up the flow of the game. Opponents also use it to determine what happened on certain plays so they can possibly make adjustments.
  3. Linebackers - @Lord Destro would like for pass rushing defensive ends to be subbed in a DE. I think this is already accepted as long as they have a pass rushing ability. 

@SitnHereFlossin & @MightyRx

Thanks four having me! Had a lot of fun. Being able to talk football with actual football guys is FAR SUPERIOR than trying to with my wife (shhhh.....)!

MightyRx likes this

Share this post


Link to post

I have been away. Will definitely catch the replay of the show! We will take a look at topics that came up. Thanks men.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now