tjspeaks

CAG NFL LI CHAMPIONSHIP

241 posts in this topic

In Christianity, the only way to get to the father ( @dazzo47 ) is to go through the son ( @dazzo0007 ). Pappa Daz I look forward to lambasting you in week 3. But in order to garner your attention, I have to dismantle your son this week. I already put the league on notice following the thrashing of 7 CAG bowl trophy winning @tjspeaks. So if anything, I am sure to have at least peaked your interest. I am available this week after 8:30 pm central Thursday. Saturday with notice and Sunday morning. Otherwise I won't be available until Tuesday the following week. Get@me  

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/19/2017 at 10:21 PM, HeavyHitter55 said:

@MightyRx, it looks like it's a double header between is this week: playoffs and ADL week 2. My focus is on the playoffs however. My availability this week:

Any day at 9pm ET. 

I'd prefer to play the games individually on separate days if our schedules can accommodate. LMK what days work for you. 

Saturday night 9p EST?

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/19/2017 at 10:28 PM, SitnHereFlossin said:

In Christianity, the only way to get to the father ( @dazzo47 ) is to go through the son ( @dazzo0007 ). Pappa Daz I look forward to lambasting you in week 3. But in order to garner your attention, I have to dismantle your son this week. I already put the league on notice following the thrashing of 7 CAG bowl trophy winning @tjspeaks. So if anything, I am sure to have at least peaked your interest. I am available this week after 8:30 pm central Thursday. Saturday with notice and Sunday morning. Otherwise I won't be available until Tuesday the following week. Get@me  

@SitnHereFlossin...so you either suffer from amnesia or you were concussed from the double dazzo games of last season. Let me gently remind you. 

 

Father and son 2

Sitnhereforgetting 0

HeavyHitter55 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dazzo47 said:

@SitnHereFlossin...so you either suffer from amnesia or you were concussed from the double dazzo games of last season. Let me gently remind you. 

 

Father and son 2

Sitnhereforgetting 0

Hahahahahahaha

dazzo47 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, aquickassasin said:

Sunday at 7 central would work out great, if that's still good with you.

Sounds good AA.  Ill be there.

Share this post


Link to post

The waterboys defeat the bulls 34-14

Bulls | Stat | Waterboys
281   | TY | 320
223   | PY | 282
58     | RY | 38
3       | TO | 0
69.1  | QBR | 115.7

PoTG: Matt Okoye: 1 Tackle, 1 Assist, 1 Pick 6 from endzone to endzone

gg @tjspeaks

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, dazzo47 said:

@SitnHereFlossin...so you either suffer from amnesia or you were concussed from the double dazzo games of last season. Let me gently remind you. 

 

Father and son 2

Sitnhereforgetting 0

I've suffered one concussion in my playing career (that I know of LOL). But that was long ago. I do however remember my overall record vs the Dazzo's as 128 - 6. Or somewhere around there.

Share this post


Link to post

IMG_1104.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

TOs

0 - 2

After nearly 6 quarters and a back and forth field position battle, the Maulers overcome a resilient Hornet team. 

POG is Windrell Killian whom made some good runs down the stretch  

14 carries for 73 yards

5 catches for 29 yards

...including a big block when an OT whiffed

GG, Dad

Share this post


Link to post

@dazzo47

Perhaps the son is busy tending to other duties, such as listening to AM 670 the score or ESPN 1000 trying to get tips concerning 'da beloved Bears draft day strategies. In Christian music they say the Lord may not come when you want him, but he always comes on time. I won't be available tomorrow evening, as I will be locked into NFL draft coverage. Day 2 and beyond if I miss it ... no big deal. I am available Friday evening and throughout the weekend with notice. Get@me

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/26/2017 at 9:25 AM, dazzo0007 said:

 

 

TOs

0 - 2

After nearly 6 quarters and a back and forth field position battle, the Maulers overcome a resilient Hornet team. 

POG is Windrell Killian whom made some good runs down the stretch  

14 carries for 73 yards

5 catches for 29 yards

...including a big block when an OT whiffed

GG, Dad

It was truly a great game Mike. We both had our chances in regulation and overtime but it was one big play after another on defense to keep it close. A fun game that I didn't mind losing. You made some great play calls on defense!

dazzo0007 likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now