tjspeaks

CAG NFL LI CHAMPIONSHIP

241 posts in this topic

Several scrimmages and one week into the season and the Rattlers are already looking to trade their silver DE. I don't recall him making a play in either run coverage or via pass rush. SMH

18 hours ago, LynnRamos said:

Friday at 9 pm ET is good. I still need to hex my team.

@LynnRamos,

Are we still on for tonight at 9pm ET? If not, that's perfectly fine with me. I'm in no rush. 

On 4/13/2017 at 6:01 PM, LynnRamos said:

Friday at 9 pm ET is good. I still need to hex my team.

@LynnRamos,

I'm assuming now is no longer good? Are we playing? 

25 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

@HeavyHitter55

@tjspeaks

I'm running into issues where my tall and short players heights get adjusted once uploaded into the game.

Help please!

Are you editing the players to finalize abilities once hexed? If so, you need to go back into the editor and edit the heights one last time. 

They're finalized and adjusted to correct heights in the editor. Once uploaded into the game and I go to my depth chart, their heights are neutered.

35 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

They're finalized and adjusted to correct heights in the editor. Once uploaded into the game and I go to my depth chart, their heights are neutered.

Try seeing if it's like that on the field. It might be something with the game not being able to display heights that are beyond the limits of the game? 

On 16/4/2017 at 11:15 PM, HeavyHitter55 said:

@LynnRamos,

When can you for sure play our week 1 game? I'm available any day at 9pm ET. 

LMK

I'll let you know man, I recently moved and I don't have internet at home yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 hour ago, LynnRamos said:

I'll let you know man, I recently moved and I don't have internet at home yet. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem - priorities. Good luck settling in

I'm curious. Is it just me? Network connectivity with my games seems to be dropping in the middle of a game now more than ever. Has anyone else been experiencing these issues when they are playing someone else other than me? I don't know whether to call my ISP and go ham on them, or is it something with XBOX?

On 4/14/2017 at 5:16 PM, X2KFootballG0dX said:

@aquickassasin I can play anytime from now until about 11 central tonight.  Sat or Sun afternoons.  LMK

I'll be free tomorrow through Sunday.  Just let me know what works to get our game in.

16 hours ago, aquickassasin said:

I'll be free tomorrow through Sunday.  Just let me know what works to get our game in.

If you can play tonight late around 9 or 10 central  if not wit will have to be Sunday around 7 central.  LMk.  I can play now if you can LMK

2 hours ago, X2KFootballG0dX said:

If you can play tonight late around 9 or 10 central  if not wit will have to be Sunday around 7 central.  LMk.  I can play now if you can LMK

Sunday at 7 central would work out great, if that's still good with you.

@MightyRx, it looks like it's a double header between is this week: playoffs and ADL week 2. My focus is on the playoffs however. My availability this week:

Any day at 9pm ET. 

I'd prefer to play the games individually on separate days if our schedules can accommodate. LMK what days work for you.