Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greylock3491

You can now support CAG, CAG NFL, CAR Club & Band of Gamers!

4 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that starting today you can support CasualAdultGamers.com, CAGNFL.com, CasualAdultRacers.com and BandOfGamers.Net for as little as $2 a month!

Since our forums were founded all the way back in 2007 we've had so many great conversations in our forums (over ten thousand of them!) and have played literally countless hours online together, its hard to remember a time before we all knew each other and spent our free time playing and discussing games!!!

But now as we look towards the next decade, it's become totally obvious that the way people are finding others to game with as well as how people prefer to discuss gaming is changing, and if we don't change with the rapidly changing world of gaming we'll be left behind just like the Local Arcade and 56K Modem!

And while we've already taken several steps this last year, we really need your help and support to make it to the finish line!

Specifically, we're asking those of you who love gaming and enjoy using our forums or watching/listening to our shows to head over to our Patreon page and consider pledging $2 per month to keep us online!

At $2 a month we need just 25 members or viewers to pledge their support to insure we'll be here in the weeks and years ahead.

So please take a moment and check out our Patreon page at: www.Patreon.com/GoodGame,

Sincerely,

Greylock3491

MUjedi likes this

I never received the Discord information from Patreon?  Should I go thru them, or get an invite?