BandOfGamers

Band of Gamers Winter->Spring 2017 Sign-up Topic

96 posts in this topic

Notes are updated, keeping the same topic of the week (online game pass services) unless anyone wants to do something different and I should be able to make it this week.

I'm good for tonight and ready to talk about game subscription services... EA Access, PS Now, MS Game Pass. I think there's a rental/lack of ownership angle that could tie in Gamefly or even the old Gametap service.

DB

osiris prime likes this

On 3/14/2017 at 8:28 AM, osiris prime said:

I hosted (under the band of gamers account)  last night and the show is up, not sure if you do anything else to it after the show.

Looks good

Gents,

I'm going to have to take a leave of absence from the show.

Not sure how long it will be, but I wanted to let you know for at least the next few weeks I won't be on.

Please feel free to make any changes or modifications you would like in my absence, or take a break as well if you prefer, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

PS - if the show continues while I'm out and makes any money I'll be sure to forward to your guys for use with the show (the channel's at $0.33 today)

Peace my friends,

Grey

osiris prime likes this

Hope everything is ok and we'll keep the train on the tracks, more or less, lol!  Zeux did you want to skip next weeks show since DB will be out?  I'm good either way.

Updated the notes for next week and rearranged the order of the segments.  I put news and topic of the week as one and two, I know we will more or less merge those 2 for next weeks show but I just put it like that for now.  I do like having the doc as a outline for the show but we don't have to follow it verbatim just more of a good starting and ending point at the very least.