BandOfGamers

Band of Gamers Winter->Spring 2017 Sign-up Topic

96 posts in this topic

Band of Gamers

Winter->Spring 2017 Podcast Sign-up Topic

Reply to this post to sign-up or drop out of the next podcast!

-------------------------------------

Notes:

- The show is recorded using YouTube Events/Hangouts On Air Monday Nights at 8:15pm Eastern. Please try to be on before 8:15, or if you have to join late please join with your mic muted ;-) You can also prep for the show by filling out your section of the episode's Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I9H6b5zLfg63kW2yQ5ASDQbY0cW7SZaj8Yx6Iii75ok

- Due to changes in Google hangouts we will be posting invites/links each week here in this topic and in the new Google Doc linked to above.

4 hours ago, dbqhams said:

I'll be on tonight, 1/9.  If @osiris prime and @Zeuxidamas are on we should get their favorite games/experiences of 2016.  

Since it's a light news time, is there a topic we want to tackle if the 2016 reflection doesn't work?

DB

@dbqhams I'm still in and open to any topic ;-)

@Greylock3491, I'm up for tonight.  I'm looking over CES news to see if there is anything relevant.  Next week we'll have Switch details to talk about and @Zeuxidamas would have thoughts on the hardware.

We could talk more about our gaming resolution and target backlog games. Or we could talk about how slow release times don't feel slow as more games try to retain players.  DLC, micro-transactions, events, updates are all tools that developers have to try to retain players... but is that good for gamers? 

DB

Greylock3491 likes this

Sorry for the late notice, but I'm taking off for tonight. I will be on next Monday, 16 January.

Sorry, but literally every time I've tried to sign in and post this since Friday I've been interrupted. Best of luck with the show tonight.

- Vr/Zeuxidamas..>>

Greylock3491 likes this

I'll be on this Monday, 16 January. Let me know if you want me to host. I would love to talk switch. I also have a new game I'd like to discuss, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (PC). See you guys then!

Greylock3491 and osiris prime like this

Totally cool with you hosting if you will launch the livestream (and post the link here) so you have camera control

No worries if you don't have time - I'll check here at 8:05 and if there is no link to join the livestream already I'll create it and host and just pitch it to you to launch us into the Switch discussion

osiris prime likes this

DOH, at least you were not down for too long.  Hope to hear your thoughts on the switch next week and I'd like to go over the games that were announced if we have time since we talked mostly about the system and controllers.

Greylock3491 likes this

I added my stuff to the agenda, pitching that we talk favorite turn-based games of all time as the topic of the week. All of which is to say that I will be on tomorrow night. See you guys then.

- Vr/Z..>>

osiris prime and dbqhams like this