HeavyHitter55

New Alternate League: Dynamic Football League

31 posts in this topic

@SitnHereFlossin & @aquickassasin,

I'm afraid that I haven't heard from my old Madden buddy in quite some time.  I've urged him to join the forums and become involved in the league, but to no avail.  I'm afraid that without him, we're not at our league minimum of 4 total Owners.  If either of you know someone who would be a good fit (sportsmanship, rules, 1 hour per week commitment), please reach out to them and let me know via PM.  I'm not going to give up on this just because of this little hiccup.  However, this will delay kickoff.  Nothing else changes, however.  Same players, same rules, everything.

Let me know if there's something I can assist with.

I genuinely appreciate your guys' interest in the league.

Thanks,

HH55

1 hour ago, LynnRamos said:

I would like to see this return. Sounds interesting :)

Does this mean you'd sign up? 

Obviously others are open up join also as long as you play your games and follow the rules.

I'll give sign ups another week or two to see how much more interest this can peak. 

PM me with questions or post in the FAQ thread:

1 minute ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

I am still interested. Though I would like to have more than four participants. 

And I'd like to win the lottery...

We'll wait and see how much interest can be generated in the next week or so. Maybe Mr @Pcat Magoo can join us...

Hey @SitnHereFlossin, @aquickassasin, @RamosLynn,

Sorry for the silence.  I've absolutely been swamped with work since I got back.  And when I'm not working, I'm doing PT.  I honestly, don't see an end in sight in the near future.

Therefore, I currently don't have the time to run this league smoothly and on time.  I'll definitely keep the idea running, but for now, this whole project will have to go on hold.  I apologize for not getting this notice out earlier.

I'll definitely be sure to keep you in the loop and see if any interest remains when I'm able to commit the appropriate amount of time.

Bumping to see if the CAG episode peaked any interest again.

If there are any questions, please post in the FAQ here:

I kindly request that posts be kept in the appropriate places - questions and immediate answers in the FAQ; all other discussion here.

Thanks!