LynnRamos

NFL Season Thread

205 posts in this topic

The other day I was driving somewhere that took me past the Hall of Fame, and with around 2 months to go, it's a mess.  I'm not sure how they plan on finishing the renovations before the game.  Everything looks awesome as of right now, but from what I could see there were still no seats and the field is just a giant pile of dirt.  I'm hoping that we don't have another disaster like last year.

At this point honestly I don't know what are we going to do for QB. Trevor Siemian takes to long on getting rid of the ball and Paxton Lynch looks scared out there.

Kyle Sloter looked the best out of the QBs vs the Bears, but I don't know, I guess we'll see vs SF tonight.

It is going to be a looooong season.

2 hours ago, LynnRamos said:

At this point honestly I don't know what are we going to do for QB. Trevor Siemian takes to long on getting rid of the ball and Paxton Lynch looks scared out there.

Kyle Sloter looked the best out of the QBs vs the Bears, but I don't know, I guess we'll see vs SF tonight.

It is going to be a looooong season.

Mitch Trubiski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But its early and we gave up a TON to get him. Only time will tell.

2 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

Mitch Trubiski!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But its early and we gave up a TON to get him. Only time will tell.

I liked his composure. He looked waaaaaaaaaaay more focused and calmed than Paxton Lynch, who has now a season under his belt including a couple starts.

1 hour ago, LynnRamos said:

I liked his composure. He looked waaaaaaaaaaay more focused and calmed than Paxton Lynch, who has now a season under his belt including a couple starts.

I am reserving judgement. It was a pre-season game and he was staring down the barrel of vanilla defenses vs backups.

'Da Bears traveled to Arizona for the 2nd preseason game. Of course I had to go. Mitch Trubiski still looks good. While Mike Glennon continues to demonstrate signs that the 43 million dollar contract he signed was not warranted. Thank GOD only one year of the contract is guaranteed.

20881891_1851655034849323_5236366777552326671_n.jpg

5 hours ago, SitnHereFlossin said:

@dazzo0007 & @dazzo47

Your thoughts on Nagy as the new coach?

1-8_matt-nagy_new-bears-head-coach.jpg

I like the fact that Nagy and Pace seem to have similar personalities. They should work together really well without egos getting involved. I also like that he will be calling the plays. Can’t wait to see an updated Bear offense which should help the defense. 

dazzo0007 and SitnHereFlossin like this

On 1/9/2018 at 8:44 PM, dazzo47 said:

I like the fact that Nagy and Pace seem to have similar personalities. They should work together really well without egos getting involved. I also like that he will be calling the plays. Can’t wait to see an updated Bear offense which should help the defense. 

Agreed. I hear he is a very upbeat and energetic guy. Hopefully that enthusiasm will rub off on those around him  

Also, given what he was able to do with Alex Smith, seems like he should be able to help maximize Trubisky’s strengths. 

dazzo47 likes this

6 minutes ago, tjspeaks said:

I am surrounded by Eagles fans until I drive 12 minutes to the Maryland line (then all Ravens) - so go Eagles!

+826257103618254

Screenshot_20180121-212640.jpg

Bring. It. On. 

We've been underdogs ever since Wentz went out and have proved them wrong! 

"We're all we got, we're all we need"

FLY EAGLES FLY

tjspeaks likes this

On 25/1/2016 at 7:15 PM, HeavyHitter55 said:

Don't act too excited.  It's not like your team is one of two teams in the league who's made it to the final dance...

(Almost) exactly two years ago and I tell ya, @HeavyHitter55. Don't act too excited. It's not like your team is one of two teams in the league who's made it to the final dance...

HeavyHitter55 likes this

On 1/24/2018 at 10:21 AM, LynnRamos said:

(Almost) exactly two years ago and I tell ya, @HeavyHitter55. Don't act too excited. It's not like your team is one of two teams in the league who's made it to the final dance...

I'm keeping short and sweet:

I have complete trust in this team and coaching staff. There is something special about this year and the players and coaches. It's hard to describe but the best way to put it is this is the best definition of a team that I've ever seen. These players truly care for each other and the city of Philadelphia and the fans. They know that they're truly playing for something more than a paycheck or trophy or stat or record. They're playing for a city and fan base who truly LOVES the Eagles.

This is going to be special and we're going to take this whole thing.

We all we got.

We all we need.

And all we need is...

One.

More. 

Game. 

LynnRamos likes this

11 minutes ago, HeavyHitter55 said:

I'm keeping short and sweet:

I have complete trust in this team and coaching staff. There is something special about this year and the players and coaches. It's hard to describe but the best way to put it is this is the best definition of a team that I've ever seen. These players truly care for each other and the city of Philadelphia and the fans. They know that they're truly playing for something more than a paycheck or trophy or stat or record. They're playing for a city and fan base who truly LOVES the Eagles.

This is going to be special and we're going to take this whole thing.

We all we got.

We all we need.

And all we need is...

One.

More. 

Game. 

I will be rooting for you all.

Just now, HeavyHitter55 said:

Ummm...?

Yes. Still Ewwwwww.... but the Patriots are even a bigger EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.