Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest tjspeaks

Re: CAG NFL XVIII - WEEK 8

266 posts in this topic

I'm available right now if you are around ntq. I'm downloading the new SSX Demo, So I should be on for a while.

Sorry freak, meant to take a power nap after work and crashed for 8 hrs, now my body clock is all screwed up. Not sure what time ill be up tomorrow. Visiting the nephews. There's a good chance I'll be available at noon pacific, if that works for you.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Hey DTrain, I'm available today almost any time until 3PM central or tonight at around 7:30. Also free tomorrow from 4:00 -7:30 PM Central. Weeknights also work around 7:30 PM. LMK.

Sorry Dazz047 and everyone else for the extended absence. Let's just say things were'nt going according to plan this past week.

Anyways, I know my wife is off tonight, but I believe she works Tues and Wednesday, so either of those days around 7:30 Central works for me. I'll confirm her schedule tonight after work.

Hey DTrain, I'm available today almost any time until 3PM central or tonight at around 7:30. Also free tomorrow from 4:00 -7:30 PM Central. Weeknights also work around 7:30 PM. LMK.

Sorry Dazz047 and everyone else for the extended absence. Let's just say things were'nt going according to plan this past week.

Anyways, I know my wife is off tonight, but I believe she works Tues and Wednesday, so either of those days around 7:30 Central works for me. I'll confirm her schedule tonight after work.

No problem DTrain. Tuesday or Wenesday will be fine. If need be I can be flexible on the time as long as we start before 9PM Central. Can even play early evening before dinner between 3 and 4 PM.

Hope all is well!

Sorry freak, meant to take a power nap after work and crashed for 8 hrs, now my body clock is all screwed up. Not sure what time ill be up tomorrow. Visiting the nephews. There's a good chance I'll be available at noon pacific, if that works for you.

Hey NTQ, I'll be available all day on Tuesday. Name a time and I should be able to make it

Hey pukry,

I am free most of the day today and should be available with a bit of advance notice. Also, tomorrow, I can be free around 8 pm EST.

Monday, I am free around 8:00 pm EST and Tuesday almost any time. Let me know what works.

:clueless: